Monday, May 18, 2009






I've been craving peanut butter cookies for a year. Yes a year. I know they aren't exotic or hard to find, but it's taken me this long to get some of my very own. All for MEEEEEE. (But I'll probably share a few. I'm nice.) I settled on a recipe I found in an old recipe box. It was clipped out of a magazine advertisment for Borden sweetened condensed milk. They were super-easy and super-tasty from dough to finished product.

Recipe:

1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
3/4-1 C. peanut butter (I used one cup of crunchy)
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
2 C. biscuit mix (I used bisquick)

Mix milk, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla until combined. Add biscuit mix gradually until dough is formed. Refrigerate for one hour (at least). Roll into one inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Do the criss-cross fork motion on each ball. I had a little trouble keeping the dough from sticking to my fork, so I dipped my fork in granulated sugar between each cookie to prevent sticking. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

yum yum yum yum yum
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment